GI 1911BB CO2 Blowback Pistol 4.5mm
Backyard fun is back with this 1911-style BB pistol! Featuring authentic blowback action and the realistic heft of full metal. The GI Model 1911BBb is so awesome you'll want to throw on a Hawaiian shirt, hop in the Ferrari and start calling your landlord Higgy-baby. Mustache optional.
This pistol is powered by CO2 and shoots BBs up to 450 FPS. It has a 20-shot magazine and the detachable grips and handy integrated CO2 tool makes changing cartridges easy.
• BB Velocity: Up to 450 fps
• Weight: 1.875 lbs
• Length: 8.625 in
• Mechanism: Blowback Semi-Auto
• Power Source: CO2
• Caliber: 4.5 mm
• Ammunition: BBs
• BB Reservoir: 20
• Barrel: Smooth
• Front Sight: Fixed Blade
• Rear Sight: Fixed Notch
• Safety: Lever
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1923, our first airgun - a .22 caliber, single shot air rifle with a pull-push compression system - was built by the Crosman family. Word got around. Our designs got better. Demand grew. We were on our way.
Today, we are the world's largest producer of airguns and related accessories. Every year, CrosmanÂ® Corporation sells airguns, pellets, BB's, and PowerletÂ® CO2 cartridges in 63 countries around the world.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World