Iceman CO2 Dual Ammo Pistol .177
With its rifled steel barrel and easy to load 8-shot rotary clip, that fires either pellets or BBs at 430 fps. The Iceman offers the versatility of using either single-action or double-action operation. The under-barrel, Weaver-style rail accepts most lasers and tactical lights. Powered by the 12 gram CO2 Powerlet.
• Caliber: .177
• Powerplant: CO2
• Lead Pellet Velocity: Up to 400 fps
• Alloy Pellet Velocity:Up to 475 fps
• Steel BB Velocity: Up to 435 fps
• Action: Repeater
• Length: 7.75 in
• Product Weight: .8125 lbs
• Barrel Material: Steel
• Barrel Type: Rifled
• Checking: Yes
• Front Sight: Fixed
• Rear Sight: Windage Adjustable
• Material: Synthetic
• Magaizine: Clip
• Mounting Rail: Picatinny
• Stock Material: Polymer
• Saftey: Crossbolt
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1923, our first airgun - a .22 caliber, single shot air rifle with a pull-push compression system - was built by the Crosman family. Word got around. Our designs got better. Demand grew. We were on our way.
Today, we are the world's largest producer of airguns and related accessories. Every year, CrosmanÂ® Corporation sells airguns, pellets, BB's, and PowerletÂ® CO2 cartridges in 63 countries around the world.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World