Fury NP Syn HuntRfl 4x32Scp .177
Boasting a lighter and smoother cocking force than other rifles in its class, the Fury NP break barrel air rifle generates sizzling velocities up to 1200 fps. Featuring the patented Nitro Piston technology, the Fury NP air rifle has reduced recoil and shoots with 70% less noise than other break barrels. With its rifled steel barrel and integrated muzzle brake, two-stage adjustable trigger and CenterPoint 4x32mm scope, the Fury NP delivers power and accuracy in a contemporary package.
• Pellet Velocity: Up to 1000 fps
• Alloy Pellet Velocity: Up to 1200 fps
• Weight: 6.4 lbs
• Length: 45 in
• Mechanism: Break Barrel
• Power Source: Nitro Piston
• Caliber: .177
• Ammunition: Pellets
• Capacity: Single Shot
• Barrel: Rifled Steel
• Optics Rail: Dovetail
• Optics: 4x32 mm
• Safety: Lever
• Stock: Synthetic
• Color: Black
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1923, our first airgun - a .22 caliber, single shot air rifle with a pull-push compression system - was built by the Crosman family. Word got around. Our designs got better. Demand grew. We were on our way.
Today, we are the world's largest producer of airguns and related accessories. Every year, CrosmanÂ® Corporation sells airguns, pellets, BB's, and PowerletÂ® CO2 cartridges in 63 countries around the world.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World