Classic Vacuum Pint 16oz Red
Our advice to you is keep at least one hand on your bars at all times. When you've got to go and need some joe on the road, keep at least one hand on a Stanley One hand 6 hour Vacuum Mug. It can keep 16 ounces of your favorite stuff piping hot for 6 whole hours. So whatever your pleasure: coffee, tea, chicken and dumplings all you need to carry it along is one free hand and one Stanley One Hand Vacuum Mug. Durable double-walled stainless steel construction won't rust plastic components on lid are BPA-free Vacuum insulation keeps liquid hot for up to 6 hours Wide mouth fits ice and allows easy cleaning Car-cup and bike-cage compatible.
• Vacuum insulation body + thermal lid keep drinks hot or cold 7 hours or iced 30 hours
• 18/8 stainless steel won't rust naturally BPA-free
• Push button lid lets you open, drink, close with one hand
• Leak proof and fully packable
• Dishwasher safe lid disassembles for deep cleaning
• Color: Red
• Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 9.4 inches 14.2 ounces
• Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World