126 Lm Xenon Light, Handheld or Ring
Low light environments are often difficult for shooters to safely search and assess, further highlighting the importance of target identification and backstop awareness. A light source is a must to unveil what may be hidden from view under the cover of darkness. Safety is always first when it comes to the presentation of firearms. Do not let the dark fool you into thinking otherwise. It can be used comfortably as a handheld light. Or, slide it through the included flashlight ring and now it can be mounted onto any Picatinny rail on your weapon.
• Weapon-mount tactical flashlight with long-lasting Xenon bulb
• Ultra-high 126 lumen output; combat tactical front head
• Pushbutton momentary switch and twist-on permanent switch
• Remote pressure switch; mounts to Picatinny/Weaver rails
• Easy-to-hold body for handheld applications
• Material: Aluminum
• Flashlight Bulb Type: 26mm Xenon IRB
• Flashlight Voltage: 6V
• Flashlight Maximum Lumens: 126
• Flashlight Battery Operating Time: 70 Minutes
• Switch Operating Type: Push-button Momentary/Twist-on Permanent Switch
• Flashlight Focus: Preset
• Battery Type: CR123A Lithium BatteryX2
• Pressure Switch Included: Yes
• Length: 5.22"
• Diameter: 1"
• Weight with Battery: 5.6 oz
• Color: Black
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World