1600 Lumen Fenix PD Series, Black
Do not let its size fool you. The compact PD40 flashlight is equipped with a powerful Cree MT-G2 neutral white LED and is powered by one 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery. It puts out a 1600-lumen output with a beam distance of 200 meters from a 14.5cm (5.7in.) package and is a new favorite among flasholics and nighttime adventurers.
• Utilizes Cree MT-G2 (P0) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Powered by one 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
• Size: Length: 145mm (5.7 in.) Diameter: 40mm (1.6 in.)
• Weight: 172g (6.06 oz) excluding batteries
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
• Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
• Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
• Intuitive one-button operation
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World