900 Lumen Fenix HP Series, Black
Freezeproof from -40 degrees, waterproof to 2 meters and shockproof from 2 meters, the compact HP12 headlamp can handle all that Mother Nature can throw at it. Built to deliver go-anywhere flexibility, the HP12 headlamp features 900-lumen burst mode, four brightness levels and separate battery box for excellent fore-aft balance. From ice-cold North Pole to rainy tropical rainforest, the HP12 headlamp keeps your thrilling adventures going.
• Utilizes Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses one 18650 or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
• Light size: 62.1mm×41.2mm×33.3mm(2.44" ×1.62"×1.31")
• Battery case size: 93.4mm×41.2mm×33.3mm(3.67" ×1.62"×1.31")
• Weight: 145g (5.11 oz) excluding battery
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
• All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
• High output Burst mode
• Made of quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World