550 Lumen Max Output
Fenix PD25 Flashlight
Fenix PD25 is more powerful than such a tiny flashlight seems. Equipped with Cree XP-L LED and intelligent drive circuit, the flashlight produces 550-lumen stunning output from a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery. Its also compatible with CR123A battery. Besides, a tactical tail switch for momentary-on function, a metal side switch on the head are all you need to control five outputs including strobe mode.
• Utilizing Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Powered by one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion or 3V CR123A Lithium battery
• 93mm (3.7 in.) Length × 21.5mm (0.8 in.) Diameter
• 47-gram weight (1.65 oz) excluding battery
• Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
• Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
• Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
• Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
• Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
• Side switch on the head for output selection
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coat
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World