Eyeshade for 36/40/41.5/43mm Eyepiece
UTG Ambi Rubber Eyeshade for Either Left or Right Eye, Angled & Flexible Rubber Material with Contoured Design for Optimal Shooting Comfort; Eliminates Glare & Protects Eyes from Recoil; Fits Scope with Approx. 3" of Eye Relief; Complete with 3 Inserts to Fit on 36, 40, 41.5 or 43mm Scope Eye Piece.
• Made from Rubber with Multi-Folds and an Ergonomic Eye Cup, Providing Ample Flexibility as Comfortable Cushion and Protection Against Recoil
• Designed to Fit Scopes with Approximately 3'' Eye Relief, Adaptor Kit Includes a Lockable Hoop to Secure on Scope's Eyepiece
• Relieve Eye Strain by Blocking Glare or Enhancing Low Light, Improve Target Focus by Eliminating Distractions from Peripheral Movement
• Eyeshade Design Enables Quick Eye Positioning for Proper Eye Relief and Optic Center Alignment to Enhance target Acquisition and Sighting Accuracy
• 3 Inserts of Varying Thicknesses to Fit on Scopes with Eyepiece Diameter of 36mm, 40mm, 41.5mm or 43mm
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World