Timberline Five Stone Sharpening System
A dull knife is a dangerous knife. That's why the Timberline Five-Stone Sharpening System is essential for any knife owner. The kit will sharpen all types of knives, such as kitchen knives, pocket knives, utility knives, and more.
It includes five stones: extra coarse, coarse, medium, fine, and serrated blade monocrystalline hones. You also get specially formulated honing oil and a knife clamp for better accuracy.
If you don't know much about sharpening, there's no need to worry. The set comes with instructions attached to the lid of the case.
Over all it is a great knife sharpening system. The only draw back for me is that it is hard to get the clamp to hold very thin knifes. Such as a small paring knife. Although I was able to make it work. I even used it for large butcher knifes as the rods do pull out a good distance. You might need to use a pair of pliers to get them out the first time.
The FIVE STARS OF SHARPENING KITS. The only thing I have done to make it better is to make a handle for the stones it is great if you can not judge your angles, but if you know how you want your knife sharpened this by far is the best. JUST MAKE A HANDLE!
This is a very good product!
This is a great sharpener for the do it yourself-er.
Just what I was looking for. Easy to use, high quality materials.
It does the job it was meant to.
The system put an a good edge on some of my knives.
I own and have used this set for over 2 years now and the only negative point I have is that the plastic angle guide is designed in such a way that when sharpening larger/thicker knives it is impossible to get the same angle on both sides of the blade. The design makes it go off center of the blade and makes the angles off. It is not a problem on smaller blades as the guide tightens down and stays on center. I have seen an metal version of the guide and I am going to buy it with the hopes it does not flex like the plastic one. Other than this it is a winner and works excellent.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World