Peterboro Basket Co. Honey Color Traditional Empty Picnic Basket
Start your own family tradition with the Peterboro Traditional picnic basket. Handcrafted from Appalachian White Ash, which is the same type of durable hardwood used in baseball bats, the Traditional Basket is perfect for the outdoors. You can take this basket along on a rigorous hike and never have to worry about it falling apart.
Designed to fit enough food and accessories for a picnic lunch or dinner for four, the basket comes with a vinyl blue and white gingham liner. The liner not only bolsters the basket's classic look and feel but it protects the interior and wipes clean easily.
Two swing handles make carrying the basket effortless while a hinged lid is made with smooth-finished solid wood that sits flush over the top.
This makes an excellent gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and more. The basket is made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Measures approx.: 18"L x 12"W x 10"H
Bought as a Wedding present. Person was happy about present so this made me happy.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1854, Peterboro Basket Company is the oldest continuous manufacturer of baskets in the U.S.A. We strive to continue to bring you the highest quality and most useful baskets for today’s home decor and gift giving with lasting durability and quality for many generations to come.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World