Peterboro Basket Co. Honey Color Intimate Picnic Basket for 2
Embrace the romance of a picnic for two with the Peterboro Intimate picnic basket. Handcrafted from Appalachian White Ash, which is the same hardwood used to make baseball bats, the Intimate picnic basket espouses all the qualities you'd want in a romantic picnic basket for two.
The interior is large enough to hold a hearty meal and a full-sized bottle of wine but compact enough so that it's not a burden to carry. As a bonus, the hinged lid opens up to double as a tabletop.
With the Peterboro Intimate picnic basket, you can rest assured that the love you feel is real.
• Measures approximately: 14"L x 12 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H not including the swing handles.
• Basket comes empty.
• Made in the USA
• Lifetime warranty
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Founded in 1854, Peterboro Basket Company is the oldest continuous manufacturer of baskets in the U.S.A. We strive to continue to bring you the highest quality and most useful baskets for today’s home decor and gift giving with lasting durability and quality for many generations to come.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World