Picnic Plus Wide Stadium Seat
• New and unique design
• Dimensions: 20"w x 20"d x 21"h
• Sturdy aluminum lightweight frame and arm rests
• Folds flat with carry handle and padded shoulder strap
• Heater pockets in seat and back
• Foam padded seat
• 275lbs. weight limit
I gave this stadium seat to my step Dad for Christmas and he hasn't used it yet. He said he really liked the looks of it and was looking forward to using it in the spring when the car races start that he goes to.
It's awesome. This was a gift for my son-in-law and he loves it. So much nicer (and bigger) than anything I've seen in store around here.
this is a great seat! It rocks a little if not fastened properly but otherwise wonderful to use.
Great for someone with a large frame.
The chair is exactly what I wanted and perfect in almost every way.
I don't think the quality was that great.... I gave it to my dad for a Birthday present. He really liked it and uses it all the time! However the back of the chair liens back to far for me so I don't use the back rest!!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World