Cold Steel Walkabout Stick, 38.5in Overall
The Cold Steel Walkabout Stick measuring 38.5" in length is a walking stick that is so much more than just an aid to stability for the injured, ill, or infirm. It's also an excellent tool for traversing rough, slippery, uneven and treacherous terrain, or a useful pointer or probe. In dire straits, it makes a capable self-defense option. The Walkabout Stick is made from tough, durable, and highly impact resistant polypropylene. Unlike wood, the polymer is extremely weather resistant and withstands inclement conditions that would cause a conventional sticks to crack, warp, or rot. Its handsome wood grain texture provides an excellent grip without sacrificing comfort or ease of use, and it's simple one-piece polypropylene construction makes it deceptively tough while still remaining light enough to carry and use all day.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World