Cedar Creek Products Plant Saver Organic Deer Repellent
• Every pound covers 190 linear feet / 2250 square feet. Hang bags every 4-6 feet around the perimeter of the garden. Includes 10 small bags.
• Plant Saver Organic Deer and Rabbit Repellent
• Tested and Recommended By The National Home Gardening Club Of America.
• ORGANIC Formula To Help
• Prevent Deer Damage
• Keeps Plants Blooming And Fruit Trees Full Of Fruit
• Safe To Use On All Shrubs And Flowers.
Hang in the garden or tie it on the branches of your fruit trees. Sit back and enjoy the blooms! Keep away from children. If Plant Saver is swallowed or gets into your eyes, call a doctor. May cause skin or eye irritation. Avoid breathing the dust of this product or allowing contact with skin or eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after filling the little bags. Cedar Creek Organics L.L.C. represents that Plant Saver Organic Deer Repellent is exempt from federal EPA pesticide registration due to the active ingredients being exempt under section 25b as a Minimum Risk Pesticide. The inert ingredients fall under the category Inert Ingredients Ordered by CAS Number - List 4A as having a minimal risk to the environment Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 19%, Cloves 6% Inert Ingredients: Meat Meal and Bone Meal NET WEIGHT 2#
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World