Silky Gomboy 210 Medium Teeth Folding Saw
• Superior finish quality
• Folding feature protects blade
• Blade locks securely for storage
• 210mm (8.27 inch) length blade
• Exceptional strength and balance
• Approximate weight 250g (0.55lb)
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• Non-slip cushioned comfort handle
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• 10 teeth per 30mm (8.47 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Blade locks securely in two positions for flush cutting
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Love this small, efficient saw. Great for camping or work around the yard. Got my original about ten years ago but misplace it or loaned it out. Very glad to be able to replace it with one from your store. Excellent quality tool.
I was looking for a saw to replace 2 old folding saws - a Corona and Felco. While researching saws on the net, I found Silky saws had consistently good reviews (I was not previously familiar with Silky). Next was the problem of choosing amongst all the Silky saws that are available. My garden has many ornamental shrubs - I chose the Silky Gomboy 210 Medium Teeth Folding Saw. The saw is excellent, high quality, ands makes very clean effortless cuts. I am very happy with this saw and I will soon be looking for a Silky saw with "Large" or "Extra Large" teeth for other heftier tasks around the garden. I may even try to get my wife to buy me a Silky pole saw for my birthday!
This product is awesome, just awesome. The blade is incredibly sharp and cuts through wood like its butter. Plus it folds away for easy storage. I am glad I went with the medium teeth versus the large teeth only because its suits my needs better.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World