Silky Super Accel 210 Large Teeth Folding Saw
• Superior finish quality
• 210mm (8.27 inch) length blade
• Approximate weight 255g (0.56lb)
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• 8 teeth per 30mm (6.77 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Blade folds into its own handle for protection
• Blade locks securely in two positions allowing flush cuts
• Aluminum handle & rubber grip for comfort and durability
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
I like my saw a lot. It is so compact and yet so sturdy and sharp. I love the folding feature. It makes it so safe for carrying. A friend had one, the same saw, and after I saw it, I knew that I needed one.
This is an amazingly high-quality compact, folding saw. It has a good and solid aluminum frame and not the plastic frame one normally finds. It has a very comfortable rubber grip over the aluminum frame and a strong joint and pivot bolt. The blade is exceptionally sharp and out-cuts any other small saw I've tried. The handles are hard/dense, 4 inch-thick branches with no problem. It is light enough (under 10 oz.) for backpacking and hiking use. I bought an additional fine-tooth blade so I can use the SA 210 as a bone saw on wild game. I haven't tried the saw on bone yet but I believe even the large-tooth blade will do the job without swapping to the smaller toothed blade. The sharpness and cutting speed are exceptional. I would highly recommend this saw to any small saw user and especially to outdoors people. It is only a couple ounces heavier than the smallest Silky's and the longer blade/stroke provide a good deal more cutting power. These Silky blades are Rockwell 67 and will undoubtedly last a very long time. However, I'd recommend getting a spare blade in case one of your friends carelessly pushes hard at an angle and breaks a blade. [Everyone will want to try the saw after they see what you can do with it.]
This folding saw is great! Its small enough to fit in my pocket when I climb and tough enough to get through larger branches when I need it to. Also, your website got it delivered to me very quickly, in a couple of days.
This saw cuts well in soft and hard woods. If used carefully, it is a good saw, is light weight, opens securely and folds easily. The handle offers a good grip due to the synthetic rubber grip.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World