Silky Gomtaro 240 Root Cutting Straight Saw
• Superior finish quality
• Exceptional strength and balance
• 240mm (9.45 inch) length blade
• Approximate weight 380g (0.84lb)
• Electrical induction hardened teeth
• Ultra-strong one piece construction
• Chrome plated, taper ground blade
• Durable polypropylene sheath included
• 8 teeth per 30mm (6.77 teeth per inch)
• Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
• Integrated Non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
• Convenient for climbing sheath has a hinged belt loop with carabiner hole
This is my second Silky saw. It delivered the results I was hoping for: successfully aided in the removal of errant holly tree root which constantly sent up new shoots 2 yards from the tree base. I've many more applications. Great tool!!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World