Silky Hayate 420 16-Foot Pole Saw
• New locking system
• Optional sickle blade
• Maximum working reach 20 feet
• Approximate weight 3,070g (6.78lb)
• Comfort-grip handle with cushion tip
• 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
• 2-Extension model that extends to 16 feet
• Extension range 7'7" to 16'-0" (2,300 to 5,000mm)
• Comes with its own full length, hard plastic scabbard
• High-tech 420mm (16.54 inch) length curved chrome plated blade
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
This is a great pole saw! It is really heavy duty, sharp and can be sharpened also.
Great product! I did a lot of research online and found this to be the best pole saw for my needs. It is light, yet rigid and very sharp. As a homeowner with a lot of trees to prune this saw exceeds my expectations.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900Âs, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match. Leading the industry in both design and innovation, saw users are changing their language in all parts of the world from merely asking for a saw, to asking for a Silky.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World