Napier Outdoors Truck Tent Mid Size Short Bed, 57 Series
Why camp in an ordinary ground tent or an expensive RV, when you can camp right in the back of your truck. The Napier Outdoors Truck Tent assembles in the back of your open-bed pickup, creating a comfortable, restful sleeping area for two people. With seven models to fit almost every truck on the market, it's no wonder why the Napier Outdoors Truck Tent is the market leader. Discovered how a Napier Outdoors Truck Tent adds convenience and flexibility to your outdoor adventures.
• Only truck tent on the market with a Patented sewn in floor
• New Larger interior area with over 5.6 feet of headroom
• New 2 side vents and 2 large windows with middle divider to allow for optional ventilation
• New Rear access door allows you to access the truck's cab for additional storage
• Color coded pole and sleeve system allows for a fast, easy set up
• Full rain fly to protect you against the wettest weather
• New 4' x 4' Awning extends off the tailgate providing shade, with no need for guide ropes as the poles secure directly to the tailgate.
• Interior pocket keeps your gear organized and off the floor
• New Includes an expandable carrying bag for storage
• Capacity: 2
• Seasons: 3
• Weight: 21 pounds
• Height: 68"
• Windows 2
• Rear Access panel
• Floor material: 1200mm PU nylon taffeta
• Fly material: 1200mm PU polyester taffeta with
• Wall and roof material: 185T, polyester taffeta with 1200mm waterproof coating
• Window material No-See-Um mesh
• Number of poles: 6 tent poles + 4 awning poles
• Pole Type: 8.5-11mm shock-corded fiber
glass poles & 19mm steel poles
• Full fly: Yes
Mid Size Short Bed (72-78"):
• Dodge Dakota Short Bed, Dakota SLT Bed, Sport Short
• Toyota T-100, Tacoma (2004 and up for 73.5 inch box)
Bed Size: 72-78"(6-6.5')
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1990, Napier Outdoors revolutionized the way people view camping by merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures, Napier developed their innovative vehicle camping tents.
Since their inception 25 years ago, Napier has expanded their product offerings from the legendary Sportz truck tent to include SUV, minivan, compact vehicle tents and camping accessories. Many exciting changes have recently taken place at Napier, including the introduction of the new Backroadz value-priced vehicle camping tent line in the US and Canada, as well as launching the Sportz 84000 SUV tent in Australia.
Napier Outdoors believes in protecting the great outdoors and has entered a partnership with Trees for the Future, ensuring that one tree is planted for every Backroadz tent sold. Napier has also become a supporting partner of Leave No Trace, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and inspiring responsible outdoor recreation.
Built on the values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and commitment, Napier strives to provide the world’s best vehicle camping tents as well as world class customer service.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World
Set up camp wherever your truck will take you with the only truck tent on the market with a patented sewn in floor. The Sportz Truck Tent III allows you to sleep high and dry off the cold, dirty ground and in the bed of your truck. It sets up in just 10 minutes in the back of your open-bed pickup, creating a comfortable, restful sleeping area for two people with over 5.5 ft. of headroom. Shock-corded fiberglass poles and tent sleeves are color coded for fast, hassle-free setup. The tents bed straps and an interior support pole adds strength allowing it to stay secure in the bed of the truck during storms.
Did you know...
• Napier Enterprises is the only company to feature a patented sewn in floor in our Sportz Truck Tents.
• Our sewn in floor provides that added peace of mind and protection from the rain, wind, and bugs.
• All Sportz vehicle tents have full rain fly's to protect you against the wettest weather.
• All Sportz SUV tents have detachable sleeves - can be used as a stand-alone ground tent.
Simply unzip the vehicle sleeve when you want to venture out!