BroilKing Professional Double Cast Iron Range - Stainless
• Heavy-duty cast iron elements
• 6" diameter element = 650 watts
• 7 3/8" diameter element = 1,000 watts
• Large element handles up to 12-quart pots
• Solid element surface delivers heat evenly to pot or pan
• Infinite heat control keeps food simmering or boiling
• Metal housing with easy to clean surface
• 3 prong commercial cordset
• Two year warranty
• Non-skid feet
• Power light
• UL Listed
• 120 volts
What I like most about it: 1)Stainless Steel 2)It has two burners, one large and one small 3)The heat elements are solid and not burner elements 4)Made in America!!! will last a lifetime 5)Delivery was rocket fast.
It works great,as advertised and seems to be built well. It is much heavier than cheaper models, heats up very quickly and is "Made in the USA" ! I recommend it without reservation.
Very well made and functional unit; we like it very much.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
BroilKing Appliances: Proud to be an American Manufacturer!
BroilKing Corporation began operations in 1964 in Bronx, New York. The company manufactured small electric broilers and cooker fryers under the brand name ÂCrownÂ. Initially, the corporate name was Hudson Appliance Corporation. The corporation then purchased Standard Hygrade Company, which produced tabletop hot plates and buffet ranges. The corporate name was then changed to Hudson Standard Corporation.
The next acquisition was a 40 year old product line of ÂBroilKingÂ broilers and rotisseries, manufactured by International Appliance Corporation in New York. With the consolidation of this new company, the consumer brand name was changed to BroilKing on the entire product line. With these new acquisitions, a larger manufacturing facility was acquired in Newark, New Jersey, USA.
In February 1999, Cadco, Ltd., a Connecticut corporation, acquired the assets of Hudson Standard Corporation. The corporate name was then changed to BroilKing Corp. The product line today includes an assortment of Buffet Ranges, Convection Ovens, Griddles, Warming Trays, Waffle Makers and more. Most of our items are manufactured in our factory in Winsted, in the Northwest corner of Connecticut. The items we manufacture here have a flag icon after the Model Number on the product page. A few high quality, professional-grade items are imported from Europe. A new line of professional appliances was introduced in 1999 for the more demanding cooks, and is now available under the brand BroilKing Professional.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World