Humvee Extra Large Tactical Vest - Olive Drab
• Inside pocket
• Adjustable side tabs
• Breathable mesh upper
• Lightweight, rugged, nylon material
• Folds into it's own back pocket for easy carrying and storage
• Large inside zip pocket for maps and important documents
• Velcro closure water-resistant pocket
• Wallet pocket zippered for safety
• Mesh back for ventilation
• Pen & flashlight pockets
• Side entry hand pocket
• Ring for keys
Decent vest that is used for hunting and fishing. Lots of convenient pockets, strong, thick zippers, partial mesh panels keep you cool. Made strong enough to endure rigors of hunting in thick brush and can be washed regularly. Only negative, is that they run extremely large for size (i.e. XL is more like an XXL or 3XL).
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1979, the Army drafted final specifications for a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle. Less than a year later, the HUMVEE was born. Since then, the HUMVEE has become the backbone of U.S. forces around the world. Our HUMVEE gear is modeled after equipment that is depended on in the rigors of battle. These products are designed to survive the most demanding situations while still remaining simple and easy to use. HUMVEE Gear offers a full line of camping, adventure and survival equipment including Flashlights, Watches, Compasses, Vests, Jackets, Binoculars, Sunglasses, Lighters and Windup Powered tools.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World