Picnic Time Serenata Premium Tote w/Deluxe Wine and Cheese Service for 2, Black
The smartly-designed Serenata deluxe wine case is perfect for picnics, concerts, or travel. The Serenata is an insulated two-bottle wine case made of premium leatherette with 420D nylon interior, an adjustable shoulder strap, and wine and cheese service for two. This beautiful case has an insulated section to hold two bottles of wine and a separate front section to carry the amenities included. The Serenata is an excellent gift for any occasion, and is especially appreciated by wine lovers on the go.
• 2 wine glasses (acrylic/8 oz.)
• 1 hardwood cutting board (6x6 inch
• 1 stainless steel cheese knife with wooden handle
• 1 stainless steel waiter-style corkscrew with wooden handle
• 1 nickel-plated alloy bottle stopper
• 2 napkins (100% cotton/14x14 inch)
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Life's a Picnic with Picnic Time...
When we started our business back in 1982, we were looking to put our efforts into a product line that would inspire people to spend quality time with family and friends. This resulted in our creation of traditional European-style picnic baskets that everyone could afford and enjoy. Picnic Time had begun. Over the last 34 years, Picnic Time has become so much more than picnic. We have expanded our product line by adding categories that include all kinds of innovative outdoor leisure, entertaining, and gift items. One thing that has not changed over the years is our commitment to serving you, our customer. Every member of the Picnic Time team knows we have to earn the right to your business each day, and your success is our ultimate goal. We hope you enjoy our collections and sincerely thank you for choosing Picnic Time.
We continue to offer the largest variety of picnic products in America with over 200 styles and colors to choose from. Our formula for success is simple:
Service: Our highly trained customer service team and sales advisers are on hand to assist you in getting the most out of your experience with Picnic Time. Our commitment to providing excellent service is unparalleled.
Design: We don't just talk about "design" as an abstract concept; we do it! Our design team is working every day to create the most innovative and fun products to keep the line fresh and dynamic.
Quality: Every item is made of the best quality materials and is designed to be both attractive and durable. We also use bar-tech stitching to reinforce pocket seams designed for a lifetime of use. All insulated bags and baskets are handmade from top quality rattan, bamboo and willow. Leather straps and metal hinges and latches add to the strength and functionality. All of our items pass through a three-stage quality control process to insure that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
Guarantee: We are so confident in the integrity of our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product.
We offer customization of most items with silk screening, embroidery, leather patches, brass tags, engraving, and hot stamping, Picnic Time, Inc.'s reliability, consistent quality, and fast turnaround insure that your needs are met quickly and correctly. Please email or call us for more info.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World