Picnic Time 18-Piece BBQ Set
Accepted Payment Methods:
This high quality, stainless steel barbecue tool set is perfect for the grill master in all of us. Each utensil in this compact 18-piece set has been designed to make grilling and cleanup a breeze. Components included: spatula, tongs, fork, knife, baster, four skewers, eight corncob holders, and grill brush/scraper. Each piece was cleverly designed with extra long oak handles to keep your hands away from the heat. The complete set fits nicely into a molded plastic case (included). This utensil/tool set is ideal for barbecues, picnics, and camping. A very unique gift idea!
•1 Spatula, 201/4" with bottle opener
•4 Skewers, 18"
•1 Tongs, 183/4"
•1 Large Fork, 19"
•1 Grill brush/scraper, 171/2"
•1 Knife, 201/4"
•8 Corncob holders, 2 5/8"
•1 Baster brush, 18"
Dimensions: 22" x 12" x 3.5"
This is outstanding and we use them all the time.
The item arrived in time, was well packaged and a great gift!!
This is a great, useful item and a must-have for the serious BBQ. The tools are HUGE so your arm hairs won't get cinged by the flames. The carrying case is a nice addition.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World