Nothing spoils a picnic quicker than warm beverages, which is why Picnic World offers a fantastic collection of affordable wheeled coolers to keep your drinks frosty in any weather. Whether you're looking for a sleek wine tote to carry wine bottles or a heavy-duty cooler to store beer for a tailgate, we have the wheeled cooler you need. With capacities from 20 canned drinks to 300, our wheeled coolers are suited for a variety of purposes. All-terrain wheels and adjustable carry handles make carrying a big load of drinks a breeze, while gel-pack insulators keep beverages cold without the hassles and weight of hauling ice. In addition, many of our wheeled-coolers have full-service picnic supplies for 4, meaning that you'll have plenty of silverware, napkins and other picnic accessories available.
Love love love our wheeled cooler for 4
Don't waste your money...doesn't last any longer than any cheap cooler..the handle collapses when you wheel it. Not impressed
Has everything laid out in a compact and easily accessible way. Easy cleanup. Lightweight for easy handling and maneuvering. Great little item at a good price.
I searched for a long time to find the perfect picnic cooler for our 4th anniversary and guess what. I found it! It is just perfect. Top quality, attractive, extremely practical and fun!
All in one, very nice.
This was a gift for my son and daughter in law. They loved it, the only thing I was a little disappointed with was the color. Online it looks green and brown. I didn't really like the yellowish color that it is instead of the brown but it is a very very nice picnic basket/cooler. They loved it and will surely enjoy using it. Thank you
I am using the item as a raffle gift at my company's holiday luncheon. I am impressed with the item and I know the lucky employee who receives it will like it as well.
1 box bought to replace 12 year old Optima wheeled bag and 2 more to give as presents. The trolley handle is much flimsier and the wheels are plastic instead of rubber so noisy. Lower box is excellent. Main box is well insulated but does not hold as much as old model.
- Picnic Basket Buying Guide - With hundreds of styles and colors to choose from, picking the right picnic basket is tough. That's why we've assembled this fundamental picnic basket buying guide.
- How To Keep Bugs Away From Your Picnic - Nothing hampers picnic fun like undesired pests. Here's some info on keeping bees, ants, mosquitoes, gnats and other nuisances away.
- Delicious Vegetarian Picnic Foods - There are a variety of mouthwatering vegetarian picnic foods for you to take along on your next picnic outing. Here are a couple of sensational foods ideal for vegetarians looking for an appetizing and relaxing picnic.
- The Beach Picnic - If you're looking to spice up a picnic outing, the beach is a great place to go. Here are some ideas for a relaxing beach picnic.
- Planning a Winter Picnic - Winter picnics can be a fun, unique and memorable experience. Here are a few tips on how to have a stellar winter picnic.
- Five Unique Picnic Ideas - Looking for a way to spice up your picnic experience? Here are few unique ideas that will add some pizazz to your next picnic.