2 Person Picnic Backpacks
Rest your afternoon picnic securely on your shoulders with one of our many picnic backpacks for 2 and picnic totes. Our picnic backpacks for 2 are models of efficiency, specially designed to give you maximum packing space without sacrificing comfort. They have built-in compartments for features from blankets to wine bottles, in addition to being equipped with silverware and other dining accessories. Most of our picnic backpacks for 2 are fully-insulated, ensuring that your food stays fresh and delicious. However, the number one feature our customers rave about in our picnic totes are the many pockets, pouches and compartments, which are stationed intuitively throughout the backpacks. Available in a host of designs and models--from duffels to backpacks to totes--picnic backpacks are ideal for transporting a full-service meal for you and a companion. And like all our products, they are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Great for a guy. Most picnic backpacks look too feminine to appeal to a man
I bought this as a gift for my son to take on dates. The backpack fits his adventurous personality. I bought picnic baskets for my other children, but he may have felt differently about carrying a basket. The backpack is well made and has all the trimmings. Just pop a bottle of wine in the wine holder and some crackers and cheese, and you've got a last minute picnic!
This was a gift and the person I gave it to just loved it. She said it was very useful.
Very nice and portable. Color scheme is nice with coordinating linens and plates. Love the pockets in the main food compartment. It would be nice to include a small tablecloth with the napkins.
Purchased as a gift. Was as pictured. Quality seems good, time will tell.
Bought this as a wedding gift for an active couple who likes to bicycle. They love the portability and set up, especially the blanket attached!
Beautifully crafted. Huge hit at bridal shower. Most unusual gift of the day.
- Picnic Basket Buying Guide - With hundreds of styles and colors to choose from, picking the right picnic basket is tough. That's why we've assembled this fundamental picnic basket buying guide.
- Differences Between Picnic Backpacks and Baskets - What's the difference between a picnic basket and a picnic backpack? Let Picnic World help you decide which one works for you!
- Unique Picnic Spots - Find unusual picnic location ideas and inspiration with our list of exotic locales.
- The Best Picnic Spots in America - America is full of gorgeous picnic spots from coast to coast. Here are five dazzling places to unravel a blanket and enjoy an outdoor feast.
- Finding the Right Picnic Set For You - There are a variety of picnic sets available to buy. If you're trying to decide which one is best for you, here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Picking the Right Picnic Set - Looking for a picnic set to take on your next picnic outing? Here are a few of the different kinds of picnic sets available.
- The Indoor Picnic - If a busy schedule or bad weather is preventing you from relaxing outdoors, an indoor picnic is a great alternative. Here are some ideas for a fun indoor picnic.
- How To Keep Bugs Away From Your Picnic - Nothing hampers picnic fun like undesired pests. Here's some info on keeping bees, ants, mosquitoes, gnats and other nuisances away.
- Delicious Vegetarian Picnic Foods - There are a variety of mouthwatering vegetarian picnic foods for you to take along on your next picnic outing. Here are a couple of sensational foods ideal for vegetarians looking for an appetizing and relaxing picnic.
- The Beach Picnic - If you're looking to spice up a picnic outing, the beach is a great place to go. Here are some ideas for a relaxing beach picnic.
- Planning a Winter Picnic - Winter picnics can be a fun, unique and memorable experience. Here are a few tips on how to have a stellar winter picnic.
- Picnic Dessert Recipes - Nothing tops a delicious picnic like a tasty dessert. Check out some great picnic desert recipes.
- Romantic Picnic Ideas - Planning a romantic picnic isn't hard, but if you really want to woo your fellow picnicker, a little planning makes all the difference in the world. Here are some tips to make you romantic picnic a success.
- Vegetarian Picnic Food - Finding vegetarian picnic food is important in order to accommodate everyone at your picnic. Here are a few ideas and recipes for delicious vegetarian picnic options.
- Easy Picnic Food On The Go - Making picnic food doesn't have to be tough. In fact, you don't have to make it at all. Here are a few picnic food items you can pick up on the go.
- Summer Picnic Recipes - Don't know what picnic food to bring on your next summer picnic? Here are a few picnic recipes that will make your summer picnic stellar.
- Picnic Games for Adults - Picnic games are a great source of entertainment for adults as well as kids. Here are a few picnic games that are ideal for older participants.
- Picnic Games for Kids - Picnic games are a great source of entertainment for kids. Here are a few picnic games that your kids will enjoy.
- Five Unique Picnic Ideas - Looking for a way to spice up your picnic experience? Here are few unique ideas that will add some pizazz to your next picnic.
- Five things to bring on a picnic - Not sure what to bring on your picnic? Here are five items that every picnic needs to be successful.
- How to find a perfect picnic spot - All picnic spots aren't created equal and finding the right one can make or break your picnic experience