Picnic at Ascot Deluxe Equipped 2 Person Eco Picnic Backpack with Cooler, Insulated Wine Holder & Blanket - Forest Green
The Eco Collection picnic backpack for 2 with blanket, is fully equipped for four with a detachable wine holder & Thermal Shield insulated cooler compartment, to keep food and drink at the perfect temperature. Includes combination corkscrew, hardwood cutting board, cheese knife, wooden salt & pepper shakers with non spill tops, acrylic wine glasses, 9" melamine plates, stainless steel flatware, and napkins. Constructed of PVC free 600D polycanvas. Lightweight, easy to carry with ergonomic Backpack straps. A picnic pack with style for the outdoor enthusiast. Designed and Assembled in the USA. Lifetime Warranty.
• High quality fully equipped insulated picnic backpack for 2 constructed with a rugged 600 denier canvas - Great for trips to the park - outdoor concerts - beach -and hiking
• Includes - coordinating 9" melamine plates & napkins- stainless steel flatware - acrylic wine glasses - hardwood cheese board - cheese knife - combination corkscrew - wooden spill proof salt and pepper shakers - 60" x 50" fleece blanket
• Cooler compartment with removable heat welded leak-proof liner keeps food at the perfect temperature for hours - an insulated wine holder is attached to the side of backpack.
• Adjustable padded shoulder straps - sturdy carry handle - front zippered pocket for keys, cell phones, tickets etc. - backpack measures 15.5" high x 16" wide x 6.5" deep
• Designed by Picnic at Ascot and assembled in USA - Lifetime Warranty
My friend and I bought this item for a wedding gift. We were very pleased with the quality of the backpack cooler for two. We liked that the blanket came with it as well. Great idea. The wedding couple are outdoor people and we hope they get many years of use from our gift.
I purchased this as a gift. It was a big hit! It fits the personality of the person who received it a d they loved it!
I bought it as a gift, and they LOVE it! It has everything you would need for an outing. Use the bottle holder for wine, a large bottle of water, or a thermos of hot chocolate if it's a little chilly. Perfect gift.
Bride to be was thrilled with the picnic basket and the happy couple used it the very next day. Everyone at the shower thought it was a great idea.
I found that backpack, ordered, it came quickly, it was perfect,couldn't have been better served.
I bought this picnic backpack as a gift for a friend who is very pleased with it. The pack is of good sturdy quality, the dinnerware is heavier than most and the space for storing food is ample.
Gave the backpack picnic basket as a shower gift. The couple love it. The quality is excellent.
Love this backpack. My husband and I use ours often, so we recently ordered this one as a shower gift. It is well constructed and the couple loved it.
Love this backpack. We have one and recently gave one as a wedding shower gift - they loved it. It is well made and attractive.
It was just what I expected. Was a great Christmas gift for my daughter and her boyfriend. They loved it!!! It was one of the best and most innovative gifts they received.
Best buy for the money. It was sturdy, attractive, well appointed, and should be a source of use and pleasure for years to come. It was given as a wedding gift and was the hit of the Shower.
I bought this item for my daughter for her birthday. She had a very specific idea of what she wanted, and this product suited her needs exactly. It is perfect for a picnic for two, where there is some walking to be done, a bottle of wine, cheese that would benefit from staying cold, and a destination that includes relaxing on a blanket.
Bought as a gift, so am unable to rate it on durability, but quality seems to be good.
This was a GREAT wedding gift!!
It was given as a Christmas present and my daughter was very happy with it.
Bought for a gift so have not used it myself, however it seemed well-constructed and I liked the quality of the contents of the pack. Pack seems roomy enough to hold picnic contents for 2. The blanket would not be very good on the ground for a picnic, more like a lap throw for your recliner chair.
I like the product. It was for a gift. Only problem was I was sent the wrong color! I ordered black n was sent green. I had to give the gift as is.
I like the product. It was for a gift. Only problem was I was sent the wrong color! I ordered black n was sent green. I had to give the gift as is...
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Over two decades ago Picnic at Ascot introduced the British tradition of stylish, high quality picnic products to the USA and were an instant success.
Based in southern California, the company is recognized by many as the leading designer of fashionable picnic products that combine style with function, offering exceptional value.
Their extensive range includes picnic baskets, outfitted coolers, waterproof blankets, picnic tables, outdoor seating, BBQ tools, wine carriers, garden tools, and bamboo cheese sets.
All Products designed by Picnic at Ascot are assembled in the USA to ensure their high quality standards are met. They stand by their exceptional product quality with a lifetime warranty and are backed by Picnic WorldÂs 30 day money back guarantee to assure 100% customer satisfaction.
Why buy from Picnic World?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell picnic baskets, we eat, sleep and breathe them. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your picnic, then neither are we. At Picnic World, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 1200 Picnic Pleasures in Stock - We carry a huge selection of picnic baskets from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
Not only do we sell picnic products but we believe picnics are the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Each one of our staff members has a personal connection to picnicking, whether it’s eating lunch at Branford Park every day or searching high and low for the best picnic spot. I know our appreciation for picnics has a direct impact on Picnic World. Warren Sager, Owner of Picnic World